P.E.S. PU College is a noted educationist to cater the needs of higher education of the people in and around. The College is affiliated to Karnataka Pre-University Board by offering different courses in Arts, Science and Commerce. The best lab facilities in mandya district are provided for students to utilize and enhance their skills in their practical education.
Courses Offered in Science
The College offers different courses which can be selected by the students at Pre-University Level –
- PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology along with the Languages.
- PCMC – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science along with the Languages.
Candidates who have passed S.S.L.C. (10th Standard) Examination of Karnataka or its Equivalent are eligible for admission to the First Year Pre-University courses. Candidates coming from outside India must obtain the eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Pre-University Education, Bangalore.
Important Rules and Regulations
- Students to adhere strictly to the college discipline.
- Dress code(uniform) is mandatory for students.
- Students must have inter-active and harmonious relationship with both teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Smoking & Mobile phone is strictly prohibited.
- Library Books and Laboratory materials should be handled carefully.
- Littering on the campus is prohibited.
- Causing harm to the ambience of the campus is prohibited.
- 75% Attendance is compulsory and students without required attendance shall not be allowed to take up exams.
- Identity Card is mandatory.
- Preliminary Exams are compulsory.
- Parents will be informed of the student’s attendance and academic progress through SMS.
- Parents are requested to meet the principal once a month.
- Students are not allowed to raise funds for any college activities.
- Educational tours will not be permitted without the approval of the principal and management.
- Violation of college rules shall invite penalty and even cancellation of admission.
- The Management along with the parents and students will hold a meeting to review on update academic facilities of the college.
Note: All Administrative power rests with the principal.