P.E.S. PU College is a noted educationist to cater the needs of higher education of the people in and around. The College is affiliated to Karnataka Pre-University Board by offering different courses in Arts, Science and Commerce.
Courses Offered in Arts
The College offers different courses which can be selected by the students at Pre-University Level –
- HEPS – History, Economics, Political Science and Sociology along with the Languages.
- HEPK – History, Economics, Political Science and optional Kannada along with the Languages.
|Course Details||Seats Alloted|
Candidates who have passed S.S.L.C. (10th Standard) Examination of Karnataka or its Equivalent are eligible for admission to the First Year Pre-University courses. Candidates coming from outside India must obtain the eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Pre-University Education, Bangalore.
Important Rules and Regulations
- Students to adhere strictly to the college discipline.
- Dress code(uniform) is mandatory for students.
- Students must have inter-active and harmonious relationship with both teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Smoking & Mobile phone is strictly prohibited.
- Library Books and Laboratory materials should be handled carefully.
- Littering on the campus is prohibited.
- Causing harm to the ambience of the campus is prohibited.
- 75% Attendance is compulsory and students without required attendance shall not be allowed to take up exams.
- Identity Card is mandatory.
- Preliminary Exams are compulsory.
- Parents will be informed of the student’s attendance and academic progress through SMS.
- Parents are requested to meet the principal once a month.
- Students are not allowed to raise funds for any college activities.
- Educational tours will not be permitted without the approval of the principal and management.
- Violation of college rules shall invite penalty and even cancellation of admission.
- The Management along with the parents and students will hold a meeting to review on update academic facilities of the college.
Note: All Administrative power rests with the principal.